Foxtel satellite frequencies
IIS Configuration validation and optimization. WSUS integrated update and computer cleanup. Microsoft best practice WSUS database optimization and re-indexing. Creation of daily and weekly optimization scheduled tasks. Removal of device drivers from WSUS repository (greatly improves speed, reliability, and reduces storage space needed).
Requirement: Move SharePoint web application's IIS physical location from system drive (c:\\) to application drive (d:\\) due to new server support policies! Solution: SharePoint web applications, by default placed under: "C:\\inetpub\\wwwroot\\wss\\VirtualDirectories" when we create them. There is no UI/direct way to change the physical location of SharePoint IIS web sites later ...
Desired State Configuration (DSC) is a new management platform in Windows PowerShell that allows us to deploy configuration settings to a host or a group of hosts. Examples of configuration settings that can be applied include:Enabling or disabling server roles and featuresManaging Registry settingsManaging Files and DirectoriesDeploying new softwareAs well as configuring remote machine using…Yes, that is all easily possible with PowerShell. There are lots of samples and examples online. Look at the (IIS) Administration Cmdlets in Windows PowerShell and especially Get-WebConfiguration and Get-WebConfigurationProperty.. To get information about the Windows Authentication Advanced Settings use:
To successfully complete the configuration you will need to use an Administrative PowerShell session, and also modify the host header (Section 3), to match the name of the website from which you ...
Nov 12, 2016 · Configuration Editor is a good start point to make IISAdministration powershell script easily. For example, if you want to add a new appSetting value to Default Web Site, you can generate a code for C# programming with Configuration Editor and you can convert the generated code to IISAdministration powshell cmdles because they are based on the ...
Botw tutorial dungeon
- Intune device name template variables
- React input onkeydown
- M416 full max level file download
- Locuri de munca giurgiu restaurant
- Draw pits for cables
- Sharp aquos main board repair
- Hindi dubbed chinese dramas list
- Zte z971 unlock code free
- On-board Server to Environment. On the next screen, click on Copy command to clipboard. Now log into the server you want to use for this Environment. Right click on the Start Menu, go to Command Prompt (Admin) or Windows PowerShell (Admin). If using Command Prompt, type powershell and press Enter. Paste the script in the PowerShell window and ...
- Assign null in python
- Sonic 06 mod manager tutorial
- This step-by-step guide will help you deploy IIS and default Web sites to a bunch of servers, all at once, in about four minutes. You can't do this with the GUI Server Manager tool and the GUI IIS Manager. In fact, the GUI is part of the problem. How can you do these magical things? With Windows PowerShell. (Note: This applies to IIS 7.5 and ...
Power automate approval timeout duration
- Rog zenith extreme
- Excel module 1 sam exam precision building
Select the Server where you want to Configure the IIS Server (Below I have took my local machine) In Server Roles Click on the check Box " Web Server (IIS) " which selects the IIS Role. Once you click on check box, the pop-up will appears which have the Default Features required for Web Server (IIS) > Click on Add Features.In this article we will discuss implementing "Alternate Access Mapping" or commonly known as "AAM" in SharePoint 2016.. If you are not aware of AAM or you have some misconceptions about it, I would highly recommend you to read through an excellent blog Alternate Access Mappings (AAMs) *Explained by "Brain Pendergrass" from Microsoft and would like to thank him for such an awesome ...